We do have a few rules, like any group... It would be greatly appreciated if you looked them over and followed them! Thanks!
1. No rude comments! There's a difference between criticism and being rude. If you don't like someone's piece, don't bash on it. You can give helpful tips on how you think they could improve, but don't start belittling it. When you bash on someone's piece you're bashing on them. So don't do it.
2. If your piece contains mature content, please put a filter on it. Currently, I'll accept mature pieces. This might change later, but as things stand now, I don't see why I should exclude them. If your piece does have mature content, and you don't or forget to put the filter on, I will note you to fix that and will not accept the piece into the group until it has been fixed.
3. Currently, there is only a limit on submissions to the Poetry and Fanfiction groups. That limit is 2 pieces a week. All other folders, there is no limit. This, too, may change as the group expands. I do expect pieces to be submitted to the correct folder, however. If you cannot decide on what folder the piece should go in, you may submit it to the gallery, and I will place it in the correct folder as I see fit.
4. No submitting into the featured folder. This folder is for pieces that the admin believe showed true heart(feeling, emotion, or however you want to put it.)
5. This rules is specifically for the admin: No one can submit their own work into the featured folder. This is to keep it fair from member to member. I do not believe in giving admin special privlages such as featuring all their work, just because they are of higher rank.
Interested in joining? All you have to do is hit the “Join” button, and, tada! You're in! Hope you like our group!
If you have trouble with anything, please feel free to note me oir leave a comment, and I'll see to fixing whatever needs fixing or helping you with whatever you're having trouble with.